This is Liu Yang. She is China’s first Taikonaut ( That is Chinese for astronaut).
CHINA has sent its first woman into space on a mission to dock with an orbiting station, the latest step in an ambitious programme to go to the moon and on to Mars.
The Shenzhou-9 capsule lifted off smoothly at the Jiuquan launch centre, set in the arid wastes of north China’s Gansu province, commanded by an air force colonel, Jing Haipeng, 46.
Alongside him was the pioneering female astronaut, Liu Yang, a 33-year-old major married to a fellow air force officer. The third crewman was another colonel, Liu Wang, 43.
The trio are among a breed of “superbeings”, said state media, a cadre of astronauts who will one day be able to endure the 56 million km journey to Mars.
SHE MAKES CHUN LI LOOK LIKE A SPICE GIRL. FU*K YEAH!
- addamatic reblogged this from gwydionmisha
- gwydionmisha reblogged this from browngurlwfro
- takealookatyourlife reblogged this from primaryimpulse
- seulementpourlesamoureux reblogged this from dancing-painted-bears
- big-wired reblogged this from browngurlwfro and added:
- dancing-painted-bears reblogged this from primaryimpulse
- thecocoaluvchronicles reblogged this from browngurlwfro
- mightyjochung reblogged this from glitter-femin1sts
- mightyjochung likes this
- janisonfire likes this
- denholmmunn likes this
- silas216 likes this
- peoplesrepublicofisabel reblogged this from glitter-femin1sts
- glitter-femin1sts reblogged this from primaryimpulse
- browngurlwfro reblogged this from primaryimpulse
- primaryimpulse posted this